The following will outline the steps to take to upgrade from Stripe Commissions & Gateway version 1.x to Stripe Commissions Gateway Version 2.0 and above. The upgrade steps are quite simple.
- Download the latest version of the plugin from your My-Account/Downloads page on our website.
- Login to your WordPress admin area and navigate to the plugins page
- Disable the current version 1 of the plugin
- Delete the plugin. You will not loose any settings doing this.
- Click Add New from the plugins page
- Click Upload plugin.
- Select the version 2.0 zip file you downloaded in step one
- Upload and then activate the plugin
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments – Stripe Connect to ensure all your settings have been imported.
- If any of the settings haven’t been imported, please re-add these manually.
Be sure to check out our getting started guide if you have any questions.