WC Vendors includes a powerful template tool that allows you to customize your Vendor Dashboards in any way you wish. To do this, follow these steps:
- Copy /wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors/templates/* to /wp-content/themes/YOURTHEME/wc-vendors/* — There are multiple files in the source directory. Copy only the ones you wish to edit. By copying them to your theme directory, this will retain your changes for plugin updates. If you edit the source files directly, your changes will be lost when you update WC Vendors.
- Edit the copied templates from /wp-content/themes/YOURTHEME/wc-vendors/*
- The files are organized into 4 directories — front, dashboard, emails, and orders. In Front, that’s all the pages visible on the front-end for customers. The dashboard directory contains the templates for your Vendor Dashboard. The emails directory contains the templates for emails sent by WooCommerce for new product notifications, vendor applications, and more. Finally, the orders directory handles the output of the orders on the Vendor Dashboard and the CSV Exports.
If you are using this theme & plugin, and wish to modify a template, FIRST check and see if this template had already been modified by BuddyBoss.
- go to the BuddyBoss Marketplace plugin folder and check to see if they have already modified the WC Vendors template you wish to edit: /wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-marketplace/templates/wc-vendors
- If the template has already been modified, you need to copy the template from the buddyboss-marketplace for your modifications, and then add an extra folder to the file path when you copy it to your theme or child theme to make and save your edits. /wp-content/themes/YOURTHEMEor CHILDTHEME/bb-marketplace/wc-vendors/
- If they have not modified the template, then just follow the directions at the top of the page for the normal modified wc-vendors template file path.